- Cooking time
- 35 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut a slit into the chicken thighs along the bone.
- Peel the carrot and cut in half lengthwise.
Cut thick portions into semicircles.
- Leaving about 3 cm (1-1/4 in.) of the stem, peel the turnips.
- Divide the cabbage and onion in half.
Then, peel the potatoes and soak in water for 2 minutes.
- Place (1), the bay leaf and (A) into a pot and cook.
Remove any scum that floats to the surface when it comes to a boil, add (2) and cook further for 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining vegetables, and cook for 10 minutes lidded over low heat.
- Add (B), then cook for 10 more minutes over low heat and serve.