A traditional way of cooking swordfish.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Mix (A) and marinate the swordfish for about 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard the shimeji mushroom base, and divide them into small clusters or individual stems.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of salad oil in a pan, then remove the swordfish from marinade while retaining the marinade.
Pat the swordfish dry and cover with flour, placing them in the pan.
Turn them over when browned, and remove from the pan when cooked through.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining marinade from (3) and bring it to a boil.
Add the butter to make a sauce, and pour onto (3).
- In a clean pan, heat some salad oil and saute the shimeji mushrooms and shishito peppers.
Garnish the swordfish with them to serve.