The plentiful cabbage makes this dish sweet and tasty
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the cabbage into 3-4 cm (1-1/2 in.) widths and the bacon into 1-1/2 cm (1/2 in.) long pieces.
Peel the potatoes and cut in quarters.
- In a heavy-bottomed pot, add (1) and (A), them simmer while lidded.
- Add the sausages and simmer further, then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in bowls sprinkled with minced parsley. Garnish with whole grain mustard, if desired.