A flavorful stew with chicken and freeze-dried tofu.
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Add (A) to the minced chicken, and mix together until the mixture becomes sticky.
Mix in coarsely minced carrot and fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- Soak the freeze-dried tofu in warm water (follow directions on package if available); cut each into 4 pieces.
Parboil the komatsuna and cut into 4 cm (1-1/2 in.) lengths.
- Add (B) to a pot and place over heat.
Once it comes to a boil, form (1) into round, bite-size meat balls and add to the pot.
- Once the meatballs become whitened in color, add the tofu and simmer over low heat.
- Place in bowls and quickly cook the komatsuna in the remaining broth in the pot.
Garnish and serve.