The classic Chinese restaurant side dish, in your own home! Carrots, mushrooms, and bamboo shoots wrapped together to celebrate spring.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Makes about 10 rolls
- Slice pork into thin pieces. Heat sesame oil in pan, add pork. When pork browns, add all vegetables except green onion and saute.
- When vegetables are tender, add green onions and (A). Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Divide cool mixture from (2) into about 10 parts, then put each inside a spring roll wrapper. Roll wrapper around filling, then seal using flour mixed with water. Make sure ends are sealed and that no oil can get in when frying.
- Bring oil to 140 degrees Celsius (285 F). Add spring rolls a few pieces at a time and cook until golden brown. Serve with soy sauce, Chinese mustard dipping sauce, Thai chili sauce, or other sauce as desired.