A green and smooth spinach soup.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Place the spinach in boiling water until soft, then remove and cut off the stalks; finely chop the remaining leaves.
- Peel the potato and cut into 1-2 cm (3/4 in.) cubes; mince the onion.
- Saute (2) well with butter, making sure it does not burn.
Add (A) and simmer for 15 minutes.
Pour into a blender with (1) and mix until smooth.
- Return (3) to the pot, then add and mix with the soy milk.
Season with white pepper and serve.