A tasty, savory stir-fry with plenty of fiber.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove stems from the shiitake mushrooms and cut the caps into forths. Cut off the bottoms and break apart the shimeji and enoki mushrooms.
- Chop the onion into 1 cm (1/2 in.) cubes.
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan, then add the mushrooms and onions, and fry. Add salt, pepper and sake, then rice, and continue to cook.
- Drizzle on soy sauce, then serve in bowls. Add finely chopped green onions, if desired.