A spicy and filling beef dish that goes well with rice.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Prepare the beef by rubbing with (A).
- Cut the eggplant into 2 cm (1 in.) squares.
- Cut the bell peppers to about the same size.
- Heat 1 tbsp of salad oil in a frying pan, then add the eggplants and bell peppers. Cook for 3-4 minutes, then set aside.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tsp of salad and sesame oil and cook the beef, garlic and ginger together.
- Add the bell peppers (3) and (4) together with the dissolved starch, and stir-fry everything together.