Named after a district of Edo-period Tokyo, this meal combines clams, rice and a soy sauce-flavored soup.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Rinse the rice, and soak in enough water for a slightly firm texture for 30 minutes.
- Add (A) and the ginger to (1) and lightly stir.
Cook rice as usual in rice cooker or on stovetop following directions.
- When the rice has finished cooked, add the clams and steam for 10 minutes.
- Stir well and serve in bowls sprinkled with green onions on top.