A simple salad perfect for asparagus season.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut asparagus into 3-4 cm (2 in.) pieces.
- Roast pine nuts in a pan without oil, being careful not to scorch.
- Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces, then arrange on plates.
- Mix together (A) for dressing.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, then cook asparagus with a little salt. When asparagus is cooked through, season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange asparagus on lettuce, pour on dressing, then sprinkle with pine nuts.