If you like pot roast, be sure to try this recipe. You will love the sauce!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Bind the roast beef with thread and prepare the shape. Grate the pepper.
- While the beef is roasting, in a large pot melt the butter. Add onion, carrot, celery, and pour in the red wine. Place cover on pot and bake at medium heat for roughly ten minutes.
- When beef is roasted golden brown, remove and place in a bowl. Place a cover on top and steam for approximately 10 mins.
- Add sugar, soy sauce to broth and boil. Pour into a strainer, use as sauce.
- Remove the thread from the beef, slice and arrange on a plate. Pour on the sauce. Garnish with watercress if available.