Delicious cabbage and cucumber topped with plum and bonito flakes.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the cabbage 1.5 cm (1/2 in.) in width and, 5 cm (2 in.) in length. Cut the cucumber into round pieces about 3-4 mm (0.2 in.) thick. Combine all together, coat with salt and let sit until soft.
- Remove the seeds from the dried plum, striking with a knife. Put it in a bowl, add soy sauce and sugar. Mix.
- Lightly massage (1) in water, then quickly rinse and wring out the moisture. Then dress (2) with (1).
- Lightly dress with sesame powder and bonito flakes. * Before adding,when you have time, lightly roast the sesame powder and bonito flakes for optimum scent.