A hearty stir fry mix of beef and veggies
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the beef into thin strips and pour on (A).
- Deseed the peppers and cut into thin strips. Wash the Szechuan pickles and cut into thin strips as well.
- Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Warm up the salad oil, pour in the beaten eggs and scramble until fluffy.
- Stir fry the sesame oil, beef, and mushrooms. Season with oyster sauce, rice wine and pepper. Finally, add the onion and scrambled eggs. Serve and enjoy!