Eel and burdock make for a delicious pair.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Divide the broiled eel into 1 cm (0.5 in) wide pieces.
- Chop up the burdock and rinse.
- Thinly slice the welsh onion diagonally.
- Cut the honeywort into 3 cm (1-1.5 in) pieces.
- Spread out (2) and (3) in a pot and place the eel on top. Pour in (A) and 1/2 cup water, boil a little. Scatter in honeywort, pour in a beaten egg from the edge of the pot. Turn off heat when egg is half cooked.
- Sprinkle on pepper directly before eating.