A delicious beef and veggie meal easily cooked in your microwave.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Slice beef into large bite-size pieces.
Work in the Kikkoman Soy Sauce and Mirin from (A), then sprinkle on the starch.
- Slice the zucchini into rings.
- Add (2) to a microwave-safe container, and pour on the olive oil.
Add (1), mix and pour on tomato sauce.
- Cover and microwave at 600 W for 6-8 minutes.
Mix well, and season with salt, pepper, and if available basil.