Zucchini topped with a savory onion bacon sauce.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the bacon into thin strips.
- Remove the stems from the shiitake mushroom caps, then cut the caps into thin pieces.
- Cut the onion into thin slices.
- Fry (1) in 1 tsp of olive oil until crispy, then add and fry (2) and (3). Add (A) and let boil for 2 to 3 minutes to make the sauce.
- Remove the stem from the zucchini, and divide into 4 pieces vertically. Heat up the remaining 2 tsp of oil, then arrange and fry both sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange (5) on a plate, and cover with (4) to serve.