Fresh salmon blanketed in warm cheese for an even warmer family meal.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove the stems from maitake and shimeji mushrooms, break into pieces.
- Thinly slice the onion into half circles.
- Melt half of the butter in a fry pan over medium heat. Continue to cook both sides until slightly golden, then remove.
- Fry both (1) and (2) until soft in the remaining butter. Pour in the soy sauce, mix well and spread out mushrooms. Place (3) on top.
- Sprinkle on cheese, cover, and leave until it melts. Arrange on a plate, dress with parsley.