Soy sauce makes this omelet even tastier.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- In a small frying pan, heat up salad oil (not in ingredients) and saute the onions and ground pork.
Season with soy sauce, then remove and let cool.
- Beat the eggs, add and mix with (1), then season with (A).
- Clean the frying pan and heat up 1 tsp of the salad oil and butter.
Pour in half of (2), and bring to high heat while continuing to mix.
When it is about half cooked, quickly fold into an omelet shape.
Repeat these steps for remaining batter.
- Arrange on a plate, pour on some ketchup, and if available parsley.