A juicy burger boiled in tomato sauce topped with melted cheese.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut half an onion into 5 comb-shaped pieces. Heat the onion from (A) for 3 min. in a microwave oven(600w). Mix together milk and bread flour. Beat the egg.
- Add (A) to a bowl and mix very well. Mix in the ground meat, knead it well and create 4 hambuger shaped patties.
- Heat up salad oil in a fry pan, fry the remaining onion and remove.
- In the same pan brown both sides of the hamburger paddies over high heat.
- Add in the onion from (3), pour in (B), boil over medium heat for 10 min.
- Season with salt and pepper, place cheese on top of patties and cover. Remove and serve once cheese has melted.