Deliciously enhanced with steamed tomatoes.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the beef into bite-size pieces and the the onion into 5 mm (1/4 in.) thick slices.
Drain the canned mushrooms.
- Heat the salad oil in a pot over medium heat, and saute the onions and then the beef together.
Sprinkle in the flour and stir well until it has completely dissolved.
- Add the tomatoes and sake, then cover with a lid.
Simmer for 7 minutes over low heat.
Add the mushrooms and then (A), then allow to simmer for an additional 5-6 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Place the desired amount of rice (not listed in ingredients) on plates, and top the rice with (3).
Garnish with parsley, if available.