Deliciously enveloped in a cream cheese and ketchup sauce.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Pour the corn into a colander to drain.
- Cut the hard bottom from the shimeji mushrooms, and cut especially long mushrooms in half.
- Warm the cream cheese to room temperature in a bowl, then add the milk and stir.
Once it becomes smooth, add the ketchup, soy sauce and white pepper, and mix well.
- Boil a good amount of salted water (not listed in ingredients) in a pot and cook the macaroni.
About 1 minute before the macaroni is finished, add (1) and (2), then strain in a colander.
- Mix (3) and the macaroni in a bowl.
- Place the finished macaroni on top of lettuce leaves on plates.