You will make short work of this meal, guaranteed.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the beef into 7-8 mm (1/3 in) widths, season with (A) and set aside.
- Finely chop the garlic and Japanese long onion.
Tear the lettuce into large pieces.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of salad oil in a wok, ad quickly fry the lettuce over high heat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove and arrange on a plate.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of salad oil in the empty wok, and fry the onions and garlic.
Once fragrant, add and fry the beef.
When the color begins to change, add in (B), then mix well while continuing to fry.
Place on top of the lettuce and enjoy.