Fried pork, vegetables and ketchup.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the pork into 1 to 2 cm (1/2 in.) widths.
- Slice the onion into 5 mm (1/4 in.) widths.
- Cut the bell peppers in half length-wise, remove the seeds and cut into fine pieces.
- Warm a fry pan and lightly fry (2) in salad oil.
- Next, add in (1) and continue to stir fry.
- Once the pork changes color, add in (3), pour on sake and cover. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cover, add the ketchup and Kikkoman Soy Sauce, mix together well and serve.