Seasoned in a mild balsamic vinegar.
- Cooking time
- 35 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the chicken thighs into 3 cm (1 in) squares. Remove the skin from the skin breast and cut it into 4-5 cm (1.7 in) long strips. Stir in (A) and leave for about 15 minutes.
- Peel the lotus root and cut into little pieces. Remove the sinew from the string beans and cut the red bell pepper into 1 cm (1/2 in) wides strips.
- Lightly fry each of the items in (2) in the same order listed. Lightly salt the string beans and bell pepper.
- Wipe (1) dry and cover in flour. Fry in medium-high temperature oil.
- Boil (B) in a fry pan until it becomes syrupy.
- Place the chicken and lotus root into (5) and stir well.
- Serve up (6) on a plate and decorate with string beans and bell peppers.