Flavorful on the outside, juicy on the inside.
- Cooking time
- 45 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Marinate the pork in (A) in a plastic bag in a freezer overnight.
- Wipe away excess sauce from (1) and roast at 200 C (392 F) for 10 minutes. Lower the heat to 180 C (356 F) and roast for 30 minutes while occasionally pouring on (A). Remove and leave to cool.
- Cut the carrot into 1 cm widths, parboil and simmer with (B) and (C).
*If available, cut the carrots into a flower shape with a cookie cutter or similar tool before cooking.
- Cut (2) into edible size slices and place on a dish. Garnish with the candied walnuts, chopped mitsuba and drained (3).
*Feel free to replace the mitsuba with different vegetable is so desired.