Season with red wine for best results.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the onion in half and the potato into bite size pieces.
- Season the lamb in salt and pepper and cover in flour.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry both sides of the lamb. Remove and set aside and throw away the oil.
- Add some fresh olive oil and fry some chopped garlic. Once an aroma emanates add in and fry (1).
- Add in the lamb and pour in the red wine. Allow to simmer for a few moments in order to decrease the alcohol content.
- Add in the whole tomatoes, cover and steam cook for 10 minutes.
- Add in the olives and soy sauce and simmer for a few minutes. Serve in a bowl or dish and season with pepper and parsley.