Enhanced with oyster sauce.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Drain and dry the tofu by wrapping it in paper towels. Divide into 4 long sticks.
- Remove the pit and skin from the avocado and cut into 4 sticks.
- Mix the oyster sauce with onions.
- Flatten out the spring roll skins and wrap (1), (2) and (3). Seal the edges with liquid starch.
- Pour a decent amount of salad oil in a pan and evenly fry (4). Remove, cut into edible size pieces and garnish with ketchup.