Perfectly cooked duck and lightly grilled green onions are the perfect complement to soba.
- Cooking time
- 25 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut Japanese bunching onions into pieces between 4 and 5 cm long (between 1 1/2 and 2 inches). Cut the duck meat at a slight angle into easy-to-eat pieces slightly longer than the pieces of green onions.
- Put the vegetable oil into a pan and add heat. Put the onions into the pan until they are evenly cooked and only slightly browned on one side before removing them from heat.
- In another pan, cover the bottom of a pan with vegetable oil and add heat. Add the duck, cooking it quickly before adding soy sauce-mirin mixture (A) into the pan. Allow duck meat to simmer a little in the mixture, removing from heat once the duck is slightly glazed.
- Boil the soba noodles, and once done remove the noodles from heat and place the noodles into a bowl. Place the green onions and duck on top of the noodles. Pour tsuyu-water mixture (B) over the soba and toppings. Add spices according to personal preference.