Udon cooked in a hot pot, brimming with delicious mushrooms and rich tasting sukiyaki-style beef
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut slices of beef into smaller pieces that will be easy to eat. Cut Chinese cabbage into smaller pieces. Cut off base of enoki mushrooms. Thinly slice shiitake mushrooms. Divide shimeji mushrooms into smaller bunches. Cut Japanese bunching onions diagonally into smaller pieces.
- Place udon, Chinese cabbage, mushrooms, and Japanese green onions into the pot. Evenly distribute beef throughout the pot.
- Add soy sauce mixture and then cover the pot with lid. Leave pot over medium-heat for about ten minutes.
- Remove pot from heat, and then stir contents inside thoroughly.