Sauteed pork perfectly paired with tangy pineapples
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Trim fat from the pork, and then season with salt, black pepper, and garlic.
- Slice carrot into 2 mm (1/4 in.) thick slices.
- Cut each pineapple slice into 8 even pieces.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat.
Place carrot slices and pork loins into the pan.
Cook pork loins evenly on both sides until lightly browned.
Add white wine and then lid, continue to let the pork loins cook in the wine for about 7 to 8 more minutes over low heat.
Once wine has been reduced remove pork loins and carrots to a plate.
- Add pineapples and ingredients under (A) to the frying pan and thoroughly mix.
Continue cooking over low heat for a couple minutes.
Pour pineapples and sauce over plated pork loins and carrots.