Recipe for Japanese clear soup that is perfect with either Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut tofu into 1cm (1/2in) cubes.
- Remove leaves from mitsuba stems and then cut stems into 2cm (1in) long pieces.
- Add heat to pot filled with Japanese dashi broth, and then add soy sauce. Taste and adjust amount of soy sauce according to preference.
- Add tofu and mitsuba leaves and stems. Once pot comes to a boil immediately remove from heat.