A perfect combination of chicken, cheese, and asparagus that anyone will love.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Use knife or peeler to remove tough outer skin from base of asparagus stalks.
- Remove skin and fat from chicken breasts if necessary. Wrap chicken in plastic wrap and use rolling pin or similar instrument to flatten chicken breasts to an even thickness of about 2mm to 3mm (around 1/4in).
- Remove plastic wrap from chicken and season with salt and black pepper.
- Place slice of cheese on each piece of chicken. Then lay asparagus onto outer edge of chicken and cheese and roll until asparagus is fully wrapped. Cut each wrapped asparagus in half.
- In a frying pan heat oil over medium heat. Place wrapped asparagus pieces into the pan so that the end portion of the chicken and cheese wrapping the asparagus is cooked first, helping seal the asparagus. Continue cooking pieces to lightly brown entire outer surface of chicken. Once evenly browned and thoroughly cooked in center, season with ingredients under (A) and then turn off heat.
- Remove from pan and plate, cutting into smaller portions as desired.