Green onions wrapped in thinly sliced beef and then sauteed to perfection!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Lay out 3 to 4 thin strips of beef.
Cut the green onions into portions that are the same length as the beef strips.
Place two portions of green onions onto the edge of the beef strips.
Lightly season with salt and white pepper, then roll the beef to wrap the green onions.
Repeat for the remaining portions of beef and green onions.
- Lightly dust the rolls (1) in flour.
Heat the salad oil in a frying pan, then saute the rolls while turning them to cook all sides evenly.
- Once the rolls (2) are browned, wipe up any excess oil.
Then, add the seasoning (A) and cook quickly over high heat.
- Cut the rolls into easy-to-eat pieces and serve.