Light and flavorful with just a hint of mustard.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Remove hard base of asparagus, lightly coat asparagus in salad oil. Cut sweet peppers in half and remove seeds.
- Heat grill on high for 2 minutes. Place sweet peppers on grill and grill on one side for 4 minutes, turn and grill for additional 2 minutes. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Grill asparagus on one side for 5-6 minutes, turn and grill for additional 2-3 minutes. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Mix ingredients from (A). Mix together with asparagus and sweet peppers. Serve