A rich and creamy pasta with bacon and potatoes.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Peel potato, cut in half and then cut into thin slices. Slice asparagus thinly on an angle. Thinly slice onion and cut bacon into 5mm (1/10 inch) strips.
- Boil Spaghetti.
- Add potato slices and onion to a pan. Add water but don't cover completely. Simmer until the potato slices become soft. Add asparagus, cook until asparagus is slightly soft, then poor off water.
- Add olive oil and butter to frying pan and heat. Cook bacon. Add ingredients from (3) along with milk and bring to a boil.
- Mix in pasta, salt, and black pepper. Sprinkle on grated cheese and serve.