Easy to make and you only need one hand to eat it!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise and then quarter each half to make four sticks.
- Thinly slice onion and bacon. Cut asparagus diagonally into thin slices.
- Spread 1 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil then ketchup on bread sticks, place on onion, bacon and asparagus slices.
- Spread on remaining 2 Tbsp of ketchup and sprinkle on cheese.
- Bake at 160C (320F) for ten minutes then serve.