Pasta with cherry tomatoes in a flavorful sauce of olive oil and fried soy sauce.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Thinly slice garlic, cut cherry tomatoes into quarters, and chop green onions.
- Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil to frying pan and lightly cook garlic on low heat to infuse olive oil with garlic aroma. Remove garlic when it begins to brown, then pour in soy sauce. When the soy sauce begins to sizzle and jump, remove pan from heat and pour olive oil and soy sauce mixture into a large bowl.
- Combine wine vinegar, salt, black pepper, cherry tomatoes, and remaining olive oil in a bowl with mixture from (2). Allow it to sit for five minutes, then add green onions.
- Boil pasta*, drain, and mix in bowl with mixture from (3).
*Fill pan with water (use a little more than 1 liter (4 1/4 cups) of water per 100 grams of pasta) and bring to a boil. Add salt (10g (.3 oz) per 1 liter (4 1/4) of water) and boil pasta. To keep from over cooking, set timer for one minute under recommended cooking time and then adjust until pasta is done to liking.