Fragrant and just a tad spicy.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Thinly slice onion lengthwise.
- Chop green pepper and red bell pepper into 2 cm (2/3 inch) pieces. Quickly boil tomato to loosen skin, then peel, remove seeds and dice.
- Heat 3 Tbsp of olive oil in a pan and saute onion until transparent. Continue sauteing on mid or low heat until browned, but not burned. Remove from pan.
- Add a little more olive oil to the pan and saute ingredients from (A) to bring out fragrance. Add ground meat and brown.
- Add in curry powder. When curry aroma becomes noticeable, add drained chick peas and continue sauteing.
- Add 100ml (1/2 cup) of water, sake, salt and simmer until most of moisture cooks off. Add in soy sauce and black pepper.
- Serve with rice topped with crushed almonds.