Everyone will love these delicious handmade delights.
- Cooking time
- 40 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Take butter out of refrigerator and allow to soften.
- Combine flour and baking powder.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 160 C (320 F).
- With a whisk, whip butter until creamy.
- Divide sugar into three portions and mix in to butter one portion at a time. Continue whipping until mixture turns slightly white.
- Beat egg in a separate bowl. Stir in egg into mixture (5) a little at a time. Next, stir in vanilla extract.
- Using a spatula, combine butter mixture with flour and baking powder from (2).
- Stir in Chocolate chips.
- Spoon dough onto baking sheet and flatten slightly (if dough is too soft, place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes). Will make 30 small cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 160C (320F). Remove from oven and place on rack to cool.