Raspberries and chocolate combine to make a delectable blend of sweet and sour.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- In a pan, combine water and sugar from (A). On medium heat mix constantly until it comes to a boil. Break chocolate into pieces and add to mixture, stirring on low heat until chocolate is melted.
- Pour chocolate sauce into a shallow dish.
- Place heavy cream and sugar (B) in a bowl and whip until it forms a soft peak.
- Spoon up whipped cream (3) and dribble it around chocolate sauce (2) to form three concentric circles.
*(To easily make circles, wrap a 10 cm (4 inch) square of paper into a triangle, add 1 Tbsp of whipped cream, cut off the tip of paper and squeeze out whipped cream.)
- Using a skewer or butter knife tip, draw a lines or design in the chocolate and whipped cream.
- Whip the remaining cream until stiff and spoon into the center of the chocolate. Top with raspberries and mint leaves.