A rich and meaty tomato stew bursting with vegetables.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Dice and saute onion. Cut carrot into 1cm (1/3 inch) circles. Peel miniature onions and cut a cross into the bottom of each. Dice parsley.
- Combine milk and Kikkoman Panko Breadcrumbs. Beat egg.
- Combine ground meat, diced onion, breadcrumbs and egg from (2), and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Form into 8 patties.
- Heat oil in a large pan, add patties (3) and fry until brown on each side. Remove patties from pan.
- Add 1 Tbsp of butter to pan, saute vegetables and then add ingredients from (A). When mixture comes to a boil, return patties (4) to the pan and simmer until carrots are cooked through. Last, add salt and pepper, then serve, sprinkling with diced parsley.