A plump tofu steak smothered in mushrooms.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Drain tofu and cut in half.
- Cut away hard bottom of mushrooms, then slice mushrooms into easy to eat portions. Slice green onions to 2cm (3/4 inch) length.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil, sprinkle tofu with black pepper and saute on both sides. When cooked, place in serving dish.
- In the same pan as (3), add an additional 1 Tbsp of oil, saute mushrooms (2) with ingredients from (A). When mixture comes to a boil, mix starch powder with an equal amount of water and stir in until mushroom mixture thickens. Pour over tofu and top with green onions.