A hearty and filling mix of pork and vegetables.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Chop kimchi into easy to eat portions.
- Slice pork into 3cm (1 inch) pieces. Take 1/3 of kimchi and mix together with pork.
- Chop tofu into 8-10 pieces. Divide maitake into smaller portions. Chop green onions so 3cm (1 inch) in length.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and saute kimchi (1). Add ingredients from (A) and bring to a boil. Add pork (2), tofu, maitake and green onions (3) and boil until meat is cooked through.