A quick and easy favorite with a little spicy twist.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Heat water for boiling noodles. To make soup, bring 8 cups of water to boil in a separate pan and add ingredients from (B).
- Slice pork into 1cm (1/3 inch) portions.
- Chop garlic chives into 3 cm (1 inch) portions; chop kimchi into 1-2 cm (1/2 inch) portions.
- Slice white part of Japanese long onion into fine strips 5cm (2 inches) long.
- Add oil to fry pan and saute pork (2), garlic chives, and kimchi (3). Combine ingredients from (A), pour over ingredients and continue to saute. Pour in 1/4 cup of water (and juice from kimchi if available). Finally, dissolve powdered starch in an equal amount of water and stir into ingredients.
- When water for noodles comes to a boil, add noodles and cook according to directions.
- Drain noodles and place in a large-size bowl, place topping (5) in the center, pour soup around outside and garnish with Japanese long onion strips.