Ramen with a fragrant hon tsuyu soup.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Slice pork into 10 cm (4 inch) long and 5 mm (1/5 inch) thick portions. Slice white part of Japanese long onion into fine strips 5 cm (2 inches) long and soak briefly in water.
- Combine ingredients from (A) in pan, add soft-boiled egg and boil until egg becomes slightly colored. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Heat oil in pan and saute pork. Add Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce and stir to coat.
- Boil and drain noodles.
- Heat ingredients from (B), pour into large-size bowl, add (4), (2), and (3), as well as any other topping desired.