Fried Noodles with a sweet and sour twist.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Chop onion and green bell pepper into 5mm (1/5 inch) pieces. Thinly slice garlic.
- Heat oil and saute garlic.
- When aroma of garlic comes out, add shrimp, onion, bean sprouts and green pepper and continue sauteing. When ingredients have cooked through, add Chinese noodles and seasoning from (A), stirring to combine with other ingredients.
- Fry eggs separately. Serve noodles in a broad dish, top with fried egg and garnish with coriander and lemon wedges.