Made with seafood and vegetables, these fried noodles are extra healthy and delicious.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Shell and devein shrimp; clean and skin squid, then cut into bite-sized rings. Cut scallops in half. Lightly powder ingredients with powdered starch and boil.
- Roughly chop cabbage leaf; soak dried shiitake mushrooms in water then cut into thirds or fourths; thinly slice boiled bamboo shoot. Lightly boil podded peas.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a wok and saute vegetables (2) and seafood (1). Remove when cooked through.
- Heat an additional Tbsp of oil in wok and saute Chinese noodles. Add vegetables and seafood (3) and stir together with oyster sauce.