With luncheon meat and scrambled eggs that act as a bonus.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the bitter melon in half lengthwise and remove the seeds with a spoon. Thinly slice and lightly boil in salted water.
- After scrambling the eggs, add salt and black pepper. Heat salad oil in a pan and make scrambled eggs.
- Boil the somen until still firm and drain well.
- Cut the pork luncheon meat into bite-sized pieces 5 mm (1/4 in.) thick.
- Put (4) in a pan and cook without oil. Add (1) and slowly cook. Then add (2) and (3) and quickly cook together. Adjust the taste with soy sauce and shaved dried bonito.