Adding soymilk to the mango juice gives it a mild and rich taste.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Add gelatin to the water (A) and lightly stir together.
- Add and heat the soymilk in a pot, and turn off the heat when the edges begin to bubble. Add sugar to (1) and dissolve.
- Put the bottom of the pot in ice water, and cool while stirring.
- When cool, leaving about 20 ml (4 tsp) behind, add and mix the mango juice with (3). Put in a container, and cool for an hour in the refrigerator. (The mango juice does not mix in well when added when the soymilk is still warm.)
- Pour on the remaining mango juice (4) and serve.