Taste the deliciousness of bonito to your heart's content.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the katsuo into bite-size pieces, and place in soy sauce for 5 minutes. Julienne the perilla and ginger. Roast the sesame seeds, and finely chop the green onion.
- Mix together (A) to make the sushi vinegar, add to the freshly-made rice, and quickly combine. Fan to remove heat and bring out the luster.
- Combine the perilla, ginger, sesame seeds and green onions (1) with the sushi rice (2). Drain the katsuo (1) and add. Mix so as to avoid breaking the katsuo apart. While watching the color of the rice, add some marinade.
- Serve in bowls, and top with de-stemmed hana hojisho.